- Submit an essay, 200-350 words in length by Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
- Answer the question: How do you find time to “just breathe”? And how do you use that time?
- Essay should be written in a Word document and attached to an email. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Just Breathe Scholarship.”
- In your email include: name, city, and state.
- Winners will be notified on Saturday, March 17.
RiverStone Resort, is designed to encourage and inspire all women. Sessions will cover creating your own life plan, getting your groove back, lifestyle fitness, nutrition, and more. This event is sure to leave you with a well-nourished mind, body, and spirit. And Compassion That Compels is sponsoring 3 scholarships for women to attend! Two local scholarships (<50 miles of Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN) will include dinner on March 23, lunch & snacks March 24, plus access to all sessions, and special take-home prizes. The third scholarship will include that plus overnight lodging at the RiverStone Resort for March 23rd! How do you enter?