Compassion That Compels is a ministry and nonprofit with a simple mission to reach every woman battling cancer with a Compassion Bag, reminding them they are brave, BEAUTIFUL,
and never alone.
Your donation towards Compassion Bags gifts a quiet peace to a noisy reality. In a world turned upside down from cancer, the scripture attached to each useful item reminds a cancer overcomer that she is first an overcomer in Christ.
What’s inside a Compassion Bag?
- Be Strong Tote – Anyone who is battling cancer has at one time stuffed their clothes into an oversized plastic bag.
- Jesus Calling Devotional – God’s word reminds you, a cancer overcomer, that you’re first an overcomer in Christ.
- DaySpring Notebook – To phonetically write down all those big, Latin sounding words that confirm this won’t go away with antibiotics, and wish you’d paid more attention in science class.
- DaySpring Journal – To record those thoughts between you and God.
- Custom Pen – You can never find a pen when you need one.
- Organic Decaf Tea- Because hospital coffee at 6 pm is often thick as glue.
- BPA-Free Mug – For when coffee glue can’t be found.
- Scripture Candy Soft Mints – During treatment your mouth is always dry or suddenly becomes dry when you see a doctor approaching with your chart in hand.
- $5.00 Chick-fil-A Gift Card – Just to get away from a hospital to a land flowing with sweet tea and nugget sauce.
- Soft Custom Blanket – To cover you with His love. Besides, if you’re not freezing, the person next to you probably is.
This past January, only days after being diagnosed withal rare cancer, mucinous adenocarcinoma of the appendix. I was told that 1/2 of my colon had to be removed because it was affected by the cancer and there was no other option but to remove it. July would have been 18 years of remission from the 1 st time I was ever diagnosed,also a rare cancer. A friend shared a post on her fb about Compassion That Compels. I clicked on it and sent a message asking for information on different organizations that help cancer patients. Within a matter of a few hours I received a message from Beautiful and compassionate Kristianne Stewart. We became instant friends and within days I received a package with a compassion bag filled with things to comfort me during my battle with this horrible disease that had once more attacked my body. I can’t tell you how blessed I felt to be receiving such a wonderful gift! And it was delivered on a day that I was feeling broken and unreparable. I am so thankful for this organization ,Kristianne,and all the people involved! Not only has this wonderful group of people blessed me but also several of my friends and their friends and family members have been blessed with compassion bags. I hope that when I am well and able, that I can be physically involved with this wonderful and compassionate organization!! I also want to help raise awareness to help with donations so compassion that compels can continue to bless woman, all over the world, that are battling cancer.Melissa Stokes
I was just presented with a wonderful Compassion Bag yesterday! It was filled with lots of beautiful & useful things to use on my Journey. You’ve touched my heart & my Spirit! This gives me hope. So generous! My favoite things were the Jesus Calling Daily Reading Book, the warm chemo blanket, and the journals! Thank you all so much for not only hearing God’s call, but acting on it! Thanks for being part of my strong support system! God Bless y’all!Mary Joy Boemia Richard
Compassion That Compels is a non-profit thst helps women battling cancer with Compassion Bags, reminding them they are never alone. These are bags filled with inspiring items to help women going thru chemo to make them more comfortable during this trying time. Thankfully, they were there for my sister & friend. Though you never want someone you love have to fight cancer but if you experience this please contact Compassion That Compels & help them in their ministry as well! Love you Kristianne!Crystal Pipher
This wonderful organization and its founder are truly amazing! The love and compassion they show towards us that have been diagnosed with cancer is immeasurable! They are sharing the Gospel through their beautiful bags, and their encouraging prayers! I’m so blessed that our paths crossed Kristianne.Susan Brucken Mason
I have been blessed by Compassion That Compels. I was in despair and feeling alone while battling cancer. It was receiving a Compassion Bag that lifted me up , i felt love and hope. I have also met Kristiane Stewart and delivered compassion bags to my cancer center. She came to Florida.Paula Worthington Mathews
They are the best most loving, caring and giving people. Always there and checking in on you. I love them. XoxoxoJennifer Kathleen