1. Our Mission
Providing hope to women battling cancer – one Compassion Bag at a time.
2. What’s in a Compassion Bag?
We’re glad you asked! Click here to see Kristianne Stewart, the founder of Compassion That Compels, explain the backstory to Compassion Bags.
3. How can I donate or sponsor a Compassion Bag?
Compassion That Compels is a 501(c)(3), non-profit and your generosity is tax deductible. Here’s a link to our donate form. If you’d like to sponsor a Compassion Bag, designate a recipient or cancer center, follow these easy steps. You can even share a personal message with a BEAUTIFUL and brave woman battling cancer.
4. Is Compassion That Compels a registered a non-profit?
Yes, Compassion That Compels is a registered 501(c)(3). Your donations are tax deductible.
5. How can I request a Compassion Bag for myself?
Our heart is to bless every woman currently undergoing cancer treatment therapy with a Compassion Bag. Please click here to fill out the form and provide your information.
6. Can I request a Compassion Bag for someone?
Yes, but since our heart is to bless every woman with a Compassion Bag, we ask that you donate in any amount to help us with our mission.
7. How can I bring Compassion That Compels to my center or community?
There are several ways to bring Compassion That Compels to your community. First, we’d like to find out more about your needs. Click here and tell us more about yourself.
8. How can an organization, church, or business partner with Compassion That Compels?
We need your support. Please click here and share your information with us.
8. How can I bring Kristianne Stewart to my next event?
We would love for Kristianne to speak and be a part of your event. Click here and tell us more about your group and the vision you have for your event.
9. Love our blog and want to have it emailed to you?
Click here for our inspirational blog emailed directly to you.
10. How can I shop DaySpring and support Compassion That Compels?
We are a DaySpring affiliate. When you shop DaySpring from the link on our website, you’re supporting Compassion That Compels and purchasing beautifully designed merchandise including jewelry, home goods, journals and more. Click here to shop DaySpring!
11. Who is Altar’D State?
Altar’D State is an amazing women’s clothing store that through their Mission Monday program gives back to non-profits within their stores’ communities. Compassion That Compels has partnered with them for three years and click here to find out more about them. Click here to find a list of store’s partnering with us in September and October. Make sure to shop Mondays all year long to support other charities too!
12. I love Compassion That Compels. Are there ways to support you without donating?
Yes! Please help us spread the word about Compassion That Compels and pray for our BEAUTIFUL overcomers. Shop Amazon Smile and list Compassion That Compels as your non profit. If you have a Kroger grocery store in your area, add Compassion That Compels to your Community Rewards. Social media is a powerful way to tell your friends how Compassion That Compels has touched your heart, so please like and share our Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest with your friends. Share our website, newsletter, and blog with them.
13. I I’d like to volunteer with Compassion That Compels! How can I do that?
Click here and tell us more about yourself.